Wednesday, March 9, 2011

White T-Shirt and Jeans

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Isn't it funny when you get dressed and then realise all the clothes you've got on are the same make? I am a walking Gap advert today!  I'm seeing enough and buying enough clothes for the shop at the moment that my own clothes are really the last thing I want to think about! Never turn a hobby into a job! I looked back through all my blog posts the other night and realised just how much I've changed over the last few months. When I started blogging I had this idea that every day I had to blog a new outfit, or wear something exciting or be inventive, but it's impossible! Blogging shouldn't be some kind of act.

My style is changing too, I didn't own a pair of jeans when I started The Flower Girl and now I practically live in them! My tee and cardi are also Gap, and my espadrilles were from Primark! I lived in them last summer. My necklaces were both £1 from Salvation Army or somewhere. The long one is my absolute favourite, I'd been after one like this for aaages.

The new windows were put in at the shop today, I wasn't there unfortunately as I had a driving lesson but I hear they look amazing! I wish I'd filmed/photographed it! Oh well, I'll be posting some other shop pics later this week! We got a sitting mannequin too! It's so cool, although if she's not at the right angle she looks a bit drunk! Did some filming at my home this week - an interview! I do tend to babble on, but it was fun!

I'd love if you entered my 1000 Followers Giveaway below and followed me on Bloglovin' and Twitter :) Make my day! Sorry this turned into a mega talky post! X

Follow The Flower Girl

3 Winner Giveaway!

Photobucket