Thursday, March 3, 2011

SPRING TIME

(everything thrifted from head to toe)
vintage B&W stripe sailor romper, vintage clock purse, vintage B&W spectator shoes, vintage pink skinny belt, vintage B&W colorblocked sailor sweater, vintage oversized cross, DIY turban headband, vintage bangles and B.E. rings
It's SPRING TIME in Tejas so get out yo rompers! As you know I love anything B&W and sailor. So when I saw this romper offered both it was LOVE at first site!! Also equipped with the perfect fit. I heard a tick tock and bought my old clock, turbie, hair in a bun. Don't forget the spectators and sailor sweater for fun! Hahaha!
Let's just say I'm UBER EXCITED! My anniversary with Joel is coming up which means MORE GIFTS, YAAAAY! I'm going to try and take pics of our lovely night but that's not until the 11th. Also today I find out if I got approved for time off to go to NYC to see the love of my life Darine. FINGERS CROSSED!! Cause my boss is a real bitch who hate to see other people happy! You know those people who never have anything nice to say?? That bitch, lol! I have refundable tickets,THANK SATAN, but I need to be in a real city amongst people with drive and aspiration! For the first time I'm anxious to go to work.
Anywho, LOVE all you guys and THANK YOU seriously for all the sweet energy, comments, emails, lb qoutes, fb giggles you're sending my way!! There's no Virgin without readers and I'll never forget that!
Kisses,
Virgin