Sunday, March 6, 2011

Paris: 'The pictures.'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It's time to show you the pictures I've made! We started at Sacre-Coeur for a shoot with two models. While we were waiting for them we visited the Moulin Rouge and I picked some Macarons with me!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Once they arrived we start shooting. The two girls were beautiful and I can't wait to see the results! It's already my 10th cooperation with a photographer and I'm glad that things are going good! And I know that I need to share more stylingwork with you, but I'll do that soon!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
After the shooting I ran to the Champs Ellysées. I needed to shop! I want to Zara (I didn't had more time :(!) and I bought some green pants, a pink dress and a blue silk top! I really need some colors in my closet!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I made this pictures at the doors of Sephora! Look a the peoples there! I read something about Liv Taylor, I was surprised!

And then it was time for the Event! Those pictures will come later with some extra outfit pictures!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic