Monday, March 7, 2011

Mini Trench

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Today was such a beautiful day, the sun has been shining non-stop! I love it when you get that first Spring feeling. I've been at home today doing shop stuff and following the sun-spots around in our living room, curling up like a cat. It's been nice to have a home day after a hectic weekend in London. Tomorrow I'll be sorting all the new stock and crossing my fingers that this wonderful weather continues.

Took some pictures in the garden today, it was perfect weather for the first picnic of the year, but no time for that! This is my perfect lounging about outfit, no fuss, just simple. I've been after a short trench-ish coat for Spring, one that just reached my thighs and this one is just so classic and boring. Just what I wanted!

For those of you who aksed, I will be posting shop pictures this week! It's changed quite a bit since I last showed you so it should be quite exciting!

Hope you all had sunshiney, productive Mondays!
XXX

Follow The Flower Girl

Follow BeckyMay on Twitter

3 winner giveaway, click below!

Photobucket