Saturday, December 18, 2010

winter wonderland (made the headband)

Headband VASILIEVA
Fur coat Essentiel
Jeans Zara
Boots Topshop
Gloves H&M
Sunnies Asos

This white, perfect and absolutely amazing weather in Belgium for the past couple of days brings so many happy childhood memories. I love the snow and every day I hope that it will snow even more and that it will stay like this for the entire winter. Oh, well, you can only dream. This morning, right before going to work we went to enjoy the weather and to take a couple of snaps featuring one of my latest accessory creations - feather headband. Let me know what you think.

As we speak I'm working on my SS'11 collection and right after work I'm definitely going to play in the snow. Planning to visit a Leuven Christmas market tonight. Picture updates will follow.

have a wonderful weekend
love
Elena

♥♡

Follow Elena Vasilieva