Wednesday, December 15, 2010

topshop love

Jacket Topshop
Boots Topshop
Jeans Zara
Pullover Benetton
Bag Chloe


I have this never ending love for Topshop. I guess it's all about that funky, crazy, yet totally chic and distinct style. That fur and leather jacket is my absolutely favourite this Winter. I do wear it a lot and you will probably see more of it. Get ready for that. I'm not planning to let it go any time soon.

And can I tell you a secret? ----> So to feeling like going to work today, simply because I have to get out of bed and go to Brussels. I'll try to pull myself together and go work on that SS'11 trench coat I'm making. This one is going to be quite big. And if you read my tweets you ll know I have some killer beadwork planned for this collection (which already is killing my fingers along the way).

Have a wonderful day
Love
Elena

Огромное спасибо моим российским читателям за вашу поддержку и за ваши замечательные комментарии. Всегда вам рада на моем блоге.

♥♡

Follow Elena Vasilieva