Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Patterned tights and berry boots


Hello everyone, good week so far? I'm really feeling the Christmas spirit, and it looks like we'll be going up to my Nan's tomorrow instead beacuse it might snow later this week. Anywhoo, feeling a little bit hippy today, but have just taken off practically all my jewelery, sometimes less is more. I really want the perfect 60s mod style dress to wear with these boots. I found my headband the other day, I used to wear it all the time arounf my forehead like a proper child of the sun, but thought I lost it.



Today I'm wearing a thrifted Topshop dress, my favourite cardi, h&m tights, vintage boots, an urban outfitters butterfly necklace (not the skull! shock!) vintage bangle and ring and a thrifted bag (I've attatched Polly Pockets to the zip but forgot to take a close-up so I'll show you another time.)


Have a lovely Wednesday everyone, thank you for commenting, I've been rubbish at replying lately, but I'm going to have a big session tonight :)

BM

XXX