Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happiness hit her like a bullet in the head.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Blazer,blouse VINTAGE flats ASOS bag ZARA
Lovre is wearing blouse and shirt from H&M pants BERSHKA and boots TIMBERLAND

My lovely readers, how are you today? Cold, sick, surrounded with paper tissues?
Do you remember this guy? If you dont, his name is Lovre. He started his own BLOG some time ago and I really do hope he will continue with it, what do you think?
If not,he will be with me sometimes in my outfit posts, I can promise you that. Thank you babe for taking most of my photos. Love you!
Why am I already so tired of winter. I want fall again.
Oh and now, soppy blogger time. I have to thank you guys for your amazing support. I am so lucky for receiving so many comments but when I saw how many comments I got HERE, what else can I say but wow! Thank you so much again for your constant support, lovely emails and of course for following my blog.
                                                           love, Mila