Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Flower Girl

So you may have noticed a slight change to the blog. How do you like the new name? The thing is, when I started this blog I had no idea what to call it, I was just so anxious to start blogging that I called it whatever. First it was "The Wolf And The Gypsy", after myself (the gypsy) and my sister Rose (the wolf), then it became "Becky-May's Belongings" which sorta stuck, but I've been thinking about it for a while now and have spent ages fiddling around with a new header and have settled on this. Recently I've been getting called "the flower girl" by various people. Maybe due to my seemingly endless supply of florally-orientated garments or maybe because I spend too much money on the fresh variety, I don't know. But it has kind of stuck, and I thought it suited the blog quite nicely. What do you think? Should I keep it?

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I have been really trying to upload some pictures, but my wandering broadband no likey. Maybe tomorrow, fingers crossed.

BM

xxx