Monday, December 13, 2010

FEATHER TAILS

vintage Calvin Klein hi waisted jeans, vintage destroyed fringe suede jacket, BUENO BUENO feather tail and OU hippie floppy hat
FUCK a foxtail, I want feathers!! So I was hangin' with Brandi at the salon and she walks out with these feathers hanging from here ass. I instantly was like WTF is that and you have to make me one dude, hahaha! So she did and here it is. OBSESSED!! And you can clip it on ANYTHING...purse, jeans, hair, necklace, etc. Don't you LOVE it???
You should THANK SATAN cause you can have one too, YAAAAAY! Just click here or the link above and you'll be on your way to victory. It comes in other colors and feathers, so get it before your friend does, hahaha!!
Also I'm wearing my favorite pair of vintage jeans. It lifts and separate the ass, I mean damn it looks like a do squats all day! Like whoever own these before me was sooooo BADASS!! It has the name Lois on a gold name plate above the back pocket. Which means her ass probably looked good in them too, lol!! So here's to you Lois, I hope I did your jeans proud.
<3,
Virgin