Monday, December 13, 2010

Baby blue


Continuing my love affair with floral dresses - this is now one of my favourites! It's stuck beautifully somewhere between a maxi and a midi. I got it yesterday while out stock finding and feeling slightly sick. I got a new anklet too, my silver one broke the other day to my dismay and I also found a really cool set of sparkly bindis.

 

I just realised how crazy thick my eyebrows are, but I've always hated them too thin. Anyway, I'm off to London in a moment, hence this being like the earliest I've ever posted, and I took these pics last night. Cannot keep my eyes open and I'm going to sleep in the car all the way. But this is what I'm wearing today, under several cardis, a huge scarf, a coat and pair of boots and really thick socks. I miss summer time. I want to be barefoot again.


We're all heading to my Nan's on Monday for Christmas, so you'll be treated to some more exciting pictures, i.e. me not in the same boring place every day, so be prepared for the awesomness of my Nan's old-fashioned house! 

Today I'm wearing a vintage floral dress, wedge espadrilles, a skull cameo, a vintage arm bracelet/bangle thing, a handmade string friendship bracelet from my friend in Spain and my turquoise bead bracelet I never take off.