Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Wolf and The Gypsy

Welcome to my new blog.

I decided that there were two types of blog I wanted to keep, and combining them just wasn't feeling right to me.

I started out wanting a sort of diary I suppose, which is what "This World Tonight Is Mine" started out as, and I just wrote about things that wouldn't really mean much to anyone else, but that meant a lot to me. Then I decided I wanted somewhere I could grow my style and talk about the clothes I like. But in doing so I lost the blog that let me vent out my emotions and random thoughts.

So, I have created The Wolf and The Gypsy (I'll explain the name some other time) which is just going to be a style blog, and This World Tonight Is Mine will return to being my more personal diary. I hope you will enjoy them equally.

These pictures are from my first clothes post, I though it was quite fitting to use them again.


This outfit is exactly me.