Thursday, September 23, 2010

ADVENTURE TIME!!

vintage felt hat, Zara linen safari romper, black gauze sweater cape/socks courtesy of American Apparel, vintage skinny leopard belt, black nylons, DIYed snakeskin drawstring bag, Seychelles Bismuth booties, vintage cross necklace, 80 Purple wayfarers, vintage bangels/watch and B.E. rings
So I'm really hating that the weather isn't like a real Autumn! In my head I'm ready to move on to the next season. So with a little early morning dedication I do my light sweater shots. The breeze is AH-MAZING but it doesn't last long. So you got get your ass up and get it!! Notice my second to the last shot I'm sweatin' like fucking James Brown!!
Lately I've been noticing that all the colors is being sucked out of my clothes. Neutrals, nudes, browns, blacks and a little hint of pinks! I have soooo much shit I wanna bust out right now but it's just too damn hot! I may have to do some night time shots but I'm kinda burnt out by then after bike riding all day, homework and then cook dinner! YEAH RIGHT!! So I guess I'm S.O.L, I just can't win!
Before I go I really wanted to answer this question from Anonymous:
"how do you decide what to wear? do you just randomly pick out something or is there a lot of thought behind the outfits?"
I have a shitload of clothes, like I could literally be on Hoarders!! My studio is cra cra! I have LOTS of options. LOL! I make outfits daily but by the time I get around to wearing them I've changed the whole concept. So it's mostly random. It can also depends on my mood. I'm a like borderline crazy that's why my style constantly chances! Plus my OBSESSION with vintage I have an AH-MAZING collection to pull from!
I felt this question was a good one to answer since it's kinda hard to pinpoint my style. Cause I would wanna know!!
Anywho welcome, I love you, thank you, etc!! Gotta go make dinner.... SEE!! No time!!
xxx,
Virgin