Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Today's Outfit - 09/15/2010

Well today I turned 17 ;] And my classmates organized a little birthday bash at school, it was so cute...I had to cry because they were so sweet! :] Right now I am looking at my birthday presents.. I love all of them! A lot of English literature, some pictures, a lovely t-shirt with pictures of all of my friends on it, a nice headband [Oh I love headbands], some bangles, a necklace & a lot of gingerbread [ I am addicted to ginger bread... hmm I love it!]

And here's my outfit:



everything: H&M

Today I am just writing in English, cause I am sooooo tired!!
So goodnight everyone (or good morning) ...depends on your time zone ;)

Oh and THANKS to my lovely 27 Followers :] Love you all!!

- Stephanie


By the way: You have to check out my Blooger of the month "
Quote of the day:



- Stephanie

Follow Style15_09