Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A tale of the Roses

Hello my people :)
As the week drudges along, I'm happy to announce that I have drafted the contract successfully, written an important class test and geared up for my Debate Tournament. Not so lazy, after all :) At the risk of sounding like a braggart, I am happy to announce that my first ever short story has been accepted for publication in Chicken Soup for the Indian Friend's Soul and I could not have been happier. It makes me happier to see my family and friends so proud of me and indulging me coz they are so :) BFF took me shopping to and i picked the loveliest earrings ever and I had to share them with you :) As the trend goes, its advisable to wear big chunky rocks in the ears with an elegant dress instead of getting loops to hang across your ears this season. The earrings are these big, lovely roses dotted with swarovski crystals. I wore them today when I met friends over coffee and doughnuts. Tell me what you think :)












































BFF and I love our share of shoe pictures. You will see them often. I quite enjoy taking them actually. Love her purple gladiators. Still loving the gladiators. Apart from the HOT gladiator heels, I think the flat gladiators will make it too, this season. Take a look.
Yes, I have those ballet flats in multiple colors :P
Cappuccino with Marshmallows 
So I admit I'm quite the foodie and my blog is never complete without pictures of what I love eating/drinking. I love Marshmallows, and not only in my hot chocolate but I also enjoy them in my hot cuppa coffee :) Try it, its Delicious.
I love hearing from you guys, let me know what you think and what you'd like to see :) I'm still learning, you see :)
Till then.
XOXO