Friday, September 10, 2010

Of frozen Yoghurts and Pink accessories

You will be surprised at how often I mention food in my fashion blog if you've been following my blog closely. Fashion is what you put on your back( and feet and hair and face :D ) and what you put in your mouth :) So the tale begins with me suddenly realising that there is this place in town which I've been dying to give a go. At the very onset, let me make it amply clear that there are some weird quirks I have in life. Quirk in point- Frozen Yoghurts :) This place I talk about is called Kiwi Kiss and needless to say it had been look invitingly at me for a long time. After a day of lazing around the house, long weekend and all..I finally arrived at Kiwi Kiss with a few friends. My verdit- Simply Delightful. Not to be given a miss. Whats even better? Their toppings of fresh kiwis, strawberry, blue berry, black berry, choco chips et al. I had a kiwi yoghurt with kiwi toppings. Satiating and like they say in their advert, brings you closer to Nirvana :)
The weather in Bangalore is quite treacherous. The good sorts. Never an extreme day. Unanticipated rains. Usually bordering on cold. Perfect, in short. Here's a sneak peek into some pictures I took today.
P.S: I wore a peachy scarf today :) Doubled up well to protect my hair when I made a dash in the rain today:)
Kiwi Froyo :)




Large Strawberry Froyo :)

























A friend's Tee. Quite Cool I thought it was.

My candy pink ballet flat :)
My lacy peach scarf. Perfect weather for it:)

How was your day? Comments on my post? Let me know :)
XOXO