Friday, September 10, 2010

Never Forget Where You're Coming From...

yale
yale
yale
yale
yale
yale
yale
yale

Cape/poncho- ASOS, Leggings- Uniqlo,  Shoes- ASH from Sarenza, Tee- Inkwell and Ivy

This is my new poncho/cape from ASOS
I was so excited when i seen this on their site
It is just so pretty and i thought it was a great piece to take me from summer to winter
You know that period when it's kind of getting colder outside but not bad enough for you to wear a coat
I love the print on it too
I have been wrapped in it non stop for a few days now, it just seems to work with every outfit!

This is the YALE tee that i wrote about a few posts
from Inkwell and Ivy
It is such an awesome site and it's packed with so many pretty clothes
I was so excited to receive this tee from the super lovely Amy from Inkwell and Ivy
I had been wanting it for sooo long so it was such a fab surprise
It's so pretty!