Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'll be HERE when you get off TOUR...

(everything thrifted from head to toe)
vintage crochet circles dress, vintage southwestern floppy hat, vintage patchwork leather backpack purse, vintage DIYed studded stacked platforms, black nylons, round mirror aviators, Buffalo Exchange rings and Lime Crime My Beautiful Rocket lipstick
# 1 asked email question this week but in my own words:
"Where the fuck you at VV??"
My reply:
Man dude I've been avoiding life and just laying low!! Keeping it LAME!! You know?

Yes I know I've been dragging my ass and trying not to face reality! But I'm having a crappy September. My hubby leaves this Saturday, I can't go to NYFW after receiving quite a few invite to some cool parties. Which means I won't be able to meet the girls from DD for the first time or any of my awesome blogger buddies(BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!) Worst of all I can't see Darine!! She was my main reason for going to NY. Dying to see your new place D!! And I miss you soooooo much!
This is like the best time to go cause I am way too skinny for the winters there! Like a chihuahua on ice, shaking my ass off!! I can't even take it here in Texas, LAME! Love and light, love and light! Happy thoughts, hap py thoooughts. Whew! It just gets me soooo angry but I know next year it will be 10 times better! And I'll be a bit more established as a blogger cause to be honest I have no clue what the fuck I'm doing! Totally just going with the flow, NO Blogging for Dummies here! LOL!
But there's some happiness to my horrible life! It beginning to cool down here WAAAAY sooner than I thought. I mean look I'm in a fucking crochet sweater and tights!! Didn't even break a sweat, WTF! So at least my crochet dreams are coming true. YAY! And I know you guys are dying to see my F/W outfits so buckle up bitches cause I'm going to take you on a ride of your lives!! FUCKING CORNY AS SHIT!! Hahahahaha!!
It's going to be the same little ole me but with more clothes on, pretty much!!
Just realized I'm rambling!! Promise to tell you next time how I made my lovely hat! Okay fuck it! My belt broke and I just wrapped it around my hat! THE END!
I love you and all and I'll be working on some cool projects since I'll have ALOT of free time! So look forward to some AWESOME posts!!
Peace, love and vintage,
Virgin

P.S. If you love my orange lips go to limecrime.com!!