Monday, September 13, 2010

The Brady-Leopard print Affair

Hello all you people who're whining about the week having begun as much as me.
Monday blues brought with them a new level of anxiety for me. I have to Contract drafting assignment to finish by the end of this week even though the submission is still far because I have a Debate Tournament to go for by then. Made me think if I should go into the studying-mode and leave fashion alone for a week. End result: I would leave fashion, but it REFUSES to let go of me :) If I was to talk about what all I do with my hair, I could write an epic because I love experimenting. So I braided my hair today for the studying mode and decided to give the boring old braid a make over and this was the end resulted and I couldn't have been happier with myself :D Since braids are the 'it' thing, I would advise a lot of experimenting. Learn how to do a French braid/ dutch braid in simple steps. Accessorize the braid with cute hair clips with rhinestones or fresh flowers(orchids) preferably for that matter. Another great idea is to tie a loose braid with wisps of hair falling on the face. Keep the braid on either side of the head for a very Victorian look.
Hair clips in picture: Accessorize.
Me and girlfriend decided to spend some quality time reading in a coffee shop- an old tradition and I couldn't resist snapping a few pictures which I have to show you guys. They've come out well, me thinks :)
My Leopard print peep-toes for the Season :)
This picture is so CHIC. Somehow.
Have a good Tuesday and hoping your survival is easier than mine. You can vent to me :)
Love hearing from you.
XOXO