
(a slightly different inner look of the atelier)
I know it is already way over 12am and I still have not put up a post for this day (well the previous day). I will be brief with this one. I have worked for a while on this black Summer dress with golden embroidery on the shoulders. It has this very feminine and relaxed look and can easily be worn with flats as well as with high hills. The details are meant to add some chick and a touch of glamour. I will be honest with you embroidery takes so long to complete that sometime I feel like I am not going to see the end of it. However, the moment you realise you are close to the finishing line and you can already see all the little pieces in one, ..., well, that's my favourite part :-). You are more then welcome to leave some thoughts and suggestions on this. I promise everything will be taken into account.

For the rest of the day I was busy with the patters and cutting. Not exactly my favourite part of clothes production, but well every designer does that at one point or another. This yellow Lemon dress is intended for the upcoming sales (to be held during the first Friday and Saturday of June 2010). I have been receiving some positive feedback on this dress so I decided to make a couple of more pieces. I do promise that I will definitely wear one of those the moment the temperature hits somewhere above 20.
♥♡