Monday, April 18, 2011

Somebody said you got a new friend, does she love you better than I can? There's a big black sky over my town, I know where you at, I bet she's around.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
shirt TOPSHOP tights courtesy of ROMWE blazer VINTAGE shoes ASOS rings H&M
 Just now I realized I have way too many photos from Zagreb.
I don't know why, but I enjoy taking photos in Zagreb much more than in I enjoy in Split.
Guess cause it is a bigger town, with much more interesting locations(not saying that this one is though, forgive me but I did not have enough time).
Today will be really busy with preparations for that surgery I told you about.
Oh and theres still plenty of time to join the Les Jumelles GIVEAWAY from the last post.
And I am already planning my next trip to H&M. We have a really poor and sad choice of clothes here in Split. I heard that another H&M store is opening in fall here in Split. Yay!
After that, I will be waiting for a huge Topshop store(ours is tiny), Starbucks(omg omg gotta love bthat place), Primark, AA and Forever 21. I am aware of the fact that this will never happen.
Oh oh and I am going again  to London this summer. It will be my, I think 4th time there. London is my dream city. My biggest dream is to live there, I love everything about it.
Or Paris....Aaah don't make me start about that city. I could write until tomorrow.
                                                  love, Mila
Follow fashionrocks