Monday, April 11, 2011

Oh, if you find yourself amongst the lonely ones I'll be waiting here with open arms.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Faux leather pants ZARA Joy Division shirt LUMER SHOP blazer VINTAGE boots ANN CHRISTINE clutch ZARA
Hello lovelies, how was your weekend?
Mine was just perfect. I spent it in Zagreb. I admit it,I am truly madly and deeply in love with that city.
Saturday was such a great day, I spent the whole morning in the brand new(and first) H&M store in Croatia. I have plenty of new buys I am dying to show you. After that I had a coffee with my amazing blogger friend Barbara, later on we went for a walk but it was just too hot to walk, so we sat down for a cold lemonade.
After this beautiful time spent together, I went home, soon got a phone call for another drink, met with more of my friends, got home, started doing my hair and make up + drinking in the meantime. Fun!
About the new buys, I got four dresses, couple of rings(surprise surprise), neklace, bag and sunglasses!
Oh and about these photos, they are from my last visit to Zagreb and I have to admit I totally forgot about them! I remember they were made right before our visit to the zoo and also I remember I died in these leather pants and boots. It was my first day in Zagreb, I didn't know it was that hot!
                                                 love, Mila
Follow fashionrocks