Monday, April 11, 2011

AND I JUST SAT THERE WITH HEARTS IN MY EYES

(everything thrifted from head to toe except shoes)
vintage yellow polka dot mini dress, vintage crochet maxi vest, DIY floral headband, vintage yellow heart sunnies, vintage southwestern bag with customized fringe by me, Blowfish Garrett cork platforms, AA peekaboo sheer socks courtesy of American Apparel, vintage hand necklace, vintage bangles/watch and B.E. rings
Awwwww yeah can you feel it?? The sun's shining but not melting your face off, the wind violently blowing in your hair and all the crazy park bums seem just a little bit nicer today! It was soooo amazing out I had to bring out my old friend Dottie. She always a crowd pleaser with her bold and vibrant color to her flirtatiously deep neckline. Plus it like perfect for this weather cause it's only 2 feet of fabric...enough to cover my ass and keep me cool!
Moving on...trying to look for a house before June and plan a month long trip to NY is like the hardest thing to do. I mean child birth was tough but DAMN!! I just need to get all my ducks in a row and maybe I can stop losing my fucking mind. I'm scared that Ephraim will have to go to summer school again. Ugh ANXIETY!! Thank Satan I have you guys to calm me with your sweet words. Nothing like a blog to keep you from going bat shit crazy!
Love all my readers and thank you all for hanging in there with me this far! It's going to get better....I can taste it!
Kisses bitches,
Virgin