Friday, August 6, 2010

You've Got A Face For A Smile You Know....

dressdress

dress
dress
dress
dress
dress
dress
dress


Cardigan -Handmade by my Mama, Dress- ASOS, Belt- ASOS, Earrings-Topshop, Sneaker- Nike, Heart ring- Me and Zena, Rosebud ring- Rock 'n' Rose, Bag- Free with this months Marie Claire Magazine


This dress was another bargain from the ASOS sale,
It has a black slip attached underneath it
Which i think is great as i got another dress similar to this one, kind of see-through and I've had to try and find a matching slip for underneath it,
Seriously, you should have saw the stares i was getting in Marks and Spencer when i was trying to find one, these old ladies were actually tutting i think they thought i was going to wear it as a dress!
You know the whole 'underwear as outerwear' thing

I sort of feel like Lily Allen circa the 'Smile' days with this outfit on
The whole trainers and the right side of tacky gold hoops
I got these Nike dunks so many years ago but i actually like them more as they get older
I really want a pair of high tops similar to these ones too
I love being able to throw a pair on and totally change the vibe of an outfit


This is the free PPQ bag i got with the September issue of UK Marie Claire magazine that i posted about below
I love it, it's really cute and i think the canvas feels a much better quality than other free bags I've got
I think i will be doing a little DIY with it soon though so it doesn't look so same-y as the rest
The new issue of MC is fab
Love Drew's interview!