Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It was acceptable in the 80's....

blog
blog
blog
blog
blog
blog

blog



Jumper- Hand knitted by my mama, Leggings-Uniqlo, Belt-ASOS, Converse, Bag-ASOS, Love heart ring- Me and Zena, Round ring- Rock 'n' Rose

Just a really casual chilled look today
I love just being able to throw on a nice big chunky jumper
This one is hand knitted by my mum, She did it years ago for me
I saw a really really old 80's pattern and i got her to tweak it to what i wanted it to look like.
You can check out my mums knitting shop here, where you can ask her to make you similar lovely things,hehe!
At my Sisters wedding, my sis gave all the bridesmaids presents and me being one of them, i got this beautiful ring from Rock 'n' Rose that she knew i really wanted and a fab Grace Kelly coffee table book that is just so pretty!
I haven't ever really featured my bag collection on the blog before, so i thought i would show you my new fave one, I got it for my birthday and i love the way it looks sort of vintage but still like a really classic satchel.
Please excuse my hair in these pictures
I had a bit of a hair disaster last week and got a head full of really blond highlights but they turned out really yellow so i then went and got a brown dye put back over them, I also got it cut shorter and a fringe but i couldn't be bothered doing it properly today so that's why it looks kinda crazy, it will look better next time, i promise!