Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Great Outdoors


Otherwise known as my back garden.
So I finally got out of the house to take some pictures. Both of my house mates are currently on holidays, so I didn't have to worry about them coming outside and wondering what the heck I'm doing. 

I found the perfect little spot at the bottom of my garden for these and future pictures, it's a little brick alcove (as you can see from the photos). I guess it's where they used to keep coal years ago.
Again, the pictures aren't amazing quality, as they all came out really bright, so I had to adjust the contrast which has in turn made them all a bit orangey. I'm hoping to mostly use my boyfriend's SLR in future (when he's not using it himself of course) so expect some much better quality pictures soon.


Anyway this is an outfit made up of my recent thrift finds and worn n aid of Ed's Birthday BBQ (yes another BBQ) with his lovely parents (it's his birthday tomorrow).


 


I think I look quite 70's in these pictures, what with the hair, the denim and the wedges, what do you think?


So for my first outdoor photographs, what do you think?

Outfit Details

Blouse - Thrifted
Shorts - Thrifted
Horse Shoe Necklace - Accessorize
Pocket Watch Pendant - Thrifted
Tan Wedges - Thrifted
Leather Belt - H&M
Bracelets - All Primark

I wanted to add that the lovely Amy at Forever Curiouser has given me a little award. Thanks Amy!


P.S. Don't forget to join my giveaway if you haven't already.

xxx