Saturday, July 10, 2010

Blue and Silver (i made the blazer)


Here Blue Blazer featured with the Pauline necklace


Some of you have seen this blazer featured in my Summer 2010 look book, only there it was styled completely differently (with that red 3D detail dress). Well, today I thought I create a completely different and actually more casual look. I'm wearing it here with there H&M boyfriend jeans, which by the way I totally love (this is one of most comfortable pairs I had for the past few years).


The blazer has this funky green cotton lining. I fell in love with this fabric when saw it in a store, so I had to have it. It really didn't take long to figure out how and where I could use it. I decided not to put too much detail on the jacket, just wanted to keep it clean and simple.


Here wearing vintage earrings




My favourite Office wedges. These have been faithful to me for more than three years.



Blue denim blazer and Pauline necklace by Elena Vasilieva, jeans H&M, shoes Office

♥♡