Tuesday, March 8, 2011

You gotta love Women's Day

A very Happy International Women's Day to all you fab readers and fashionistas. I need not launch into an explanation about how I feel about a day solely dedicated to women because the post will do most of the talking.
I have been inspired no end by Prabal Gurung's Fall 2011 Collection and those bright hues( with and without the color blocking) are to swear by. Note to self: Bright hued Maxi dress is a must buy this season.
For now, my bright pink, 'ol faithful tunic from Witchery will do the trick. More so when I pair it up with dark blue tights for the stark combination.
New wine in an old bottle when I add a gold coin necklace I mooched off my sister AGES back to add a rustic touch! :) The first two picture are at a Teafe or a Chai Bar in Bangalore called Chai Patty which is AWESOME to say the least. Low lying cushions, cane stools, cutting chai, pakodas, maggi..and wait for it..Jewelery for sale, glowing in the amber glow of lamp shades. I could sit there for hours.


Bright pink tunic: Witchery, Blue Tights: ASOS, Golden shoes: Rubi Shoes, Australia, Golden bag: Random pick from Australia, Golden necklace: NO IDEA :P, Anklet: Commercial Street (Its becoming a permanent fixture with me :) )
A perfect day with the perfect Italian wine and dine and lots of shopping. And my cup of chai <3
Share the love on FACEBOOK and TWITTER and oh oh, STYLE PILE.
Lots of love chicitas <3
XOXO