Tuesday, March 1, 2011

You can be the peanut butter to my jelly

IMG_7659

I think i have to skip to change my header until i have enough time to fix everything on my blog. I’m kinda confuse about the blue colour on my blog. Did you know why the link change to blue colour? I checked every post and im still don’t know why. Maybe you can help me?

IMG_7690

IMG_7687

I’m flying freddy, i’m very creative and hate feeling caged. Sometimes i fly off to my own little world, and my friends wonder where im gone.

What you wear is how you present yourself to the world, especially today, when human contacts are so quick. Fashion is instant language- Miuccia Prada.

Don’t forget to check my new look on Lookbook and chictopia. Feel free to follow my Twitter, blog and bloglovin.

Fashion is not an option but a necessity. – Diana