Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The world was on fire. No one could save me but you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cardigan H&M faux leather shorts NY oxfords EBAY leopard blouse VINTAGE
When my friend asked me where I wanted to make these blog photos, I knew the right place.
Inside the Diocletian's Palace. I definitely felt like a tourist.
Can you believe it was built at the turn of the fourth century AD? Diocletian built this palace in preparation for his retirement. It is also a UNESCO World Heritage Monument.
During summer, Split is the most amazing place to be. When you get tired of people and traffic, you just buy a ferry ticket and off you go, to one of our gorgeous islands/paradise.
You will love it, no matter what your age is. There is something for everyone here.
Heaven on Earth.
Now fashion related things. I just loved this cardigan when I saw it, because of the soft pastel color and because of the knot rope detailing.
Still looking for the bare back dress. And asymetrical dress. Cannot find a thing though.
Oh and expect bunch of photos from Zagreb, I am going on Friday.
On the last photo, my amazing friend Doris and moi.
                                         love, Mila