Thursday, March 10, 2011

Windswept Laughter

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I got these little pointy sling-back kitten heels today. I'm rather pleased because I had been after some for ages just like these! I'll show you a close up soon. I got this clear crystal necklace today too, it's so tactile! My Sister is going to 'cleanse' it for me. I'm boring I know, I wore my knitted dress again (!) I put it on thinking I'd be a bit warmer as it was such a windy day, but I forgot it was kind of crochet like so the wind went right through the holes and onto my skin :( Anyway, despite the biting wind, me and Rose (my sis) actually had quite a laugh taking pictures, my dress kept flapping up and she kept falling over! Hence me laughing in all the pictures!

All things are mad with the shop. Now that all the big bits are done I'm getting to the thousand and one little things I still have to do before opening on April 1st! It's coming up so soon! Crazy :) I'm currently getting some flower baskets for outside sorted!

My Sister and I are going to stay with my brother tomorrow night and Saturday for a day of fun and major consumption of junk food, so I'll post Sat evening! Have wonderful Fridays and I hope you're all having great weeks!

X

Follow The Flower Girl

Check out my 3 Winner Giveaway!

Photobucket