Saturday, March 5, 2011

SLOUCH & FLOW

vintage Smokey the Bear hat, gray semi circle slouch tee, AA pleated maxi skirt courtesy of American Apparel, leopard faux fur Zara bag and skinny belt, Bueno Bueno feather tails, vintage necklace and bangles, B.E. rings and DIY platform boots
All I want for Spring is flowy and slouchy things or the polar opposite of neat and pretty. This outfit is the perfect example. Heavy on top and draped long on the bottom to form the ULTIMATE SLOUCH and FLOW!! I like a lot of movement when I walk or just move period. I also like a maxi skirt that's not to low to the ground cause hello I want you to see my shoes, DUH!! It's kinda simple but very dramatic.
So my weekend has been awesome even after some minor scraps and bumps at work. I was FIRED then rehired within 20 minutes. My manager didn't have the right to fire me so I got my job back. Even though I didn't want it back, I need a simple job to keep my benefits for Ephraim through the government. I was given the rest of the day off plus I was already off this weekend. So it couldn't have been given at a better time. I was denied time off though to go to NYC, BOOOOOOOOO! But it's cool cause I'm in the process of looking for a new and real part-time job. And get there in the Summer. I really don't want to break the news with my bestie cause it's just going to break her widdle heart. We're like the same person she's just asian and I'm black. Just two cute goal driven bitches who just so happen to love clothes and wanna fuck around in the fashion industry. Love you D!!
Love you all actually but I gotta go play meteorologist to make sure it doesn't rain later so I can go through with my double shoot today!! 
Kisses,
Virgin