Monday, March 7, 2011

last week | paris and beyond

(jeans VASILIEVA, jacket Max Mara, shoes Jeffrey Campbell, bag Chloe, glasses LV)

(dress Benetton, wedges Topshop)

(wedges + jacket Topshop, skirt H&M trend, bag Chloe)

Last week was totally crazy. While trying to finish up my SS'11 collection and get the photoshoot of the Spring looks done, I also managed to attend the Sony blogger's night in Brussels. We had a couple of mildly boring presentations and of course the goodie bags with some Sony technology. I was actually hoping to get to know a little more about their new Bloggie device, especially since this gadget could have been of some use to me. Unfortunately this one was nowhere to be found. Instead I ended up chatting with the lovely Afrodite from the Fashion Folio, which was definitely time well spent. Here are also a couple of outfit shots from my day at the Paris FW + some random fashion photos of people and models. Plan for this week - I'm starting work on my new FW collection. Wish me luck. More updates soon and photos from Spring photoshoot should be ready in a few days.




♥♡