Sunday, March 6, 2011

Checkered

Photobucket
Photobucket

I was up at 6am today and off to the big capital for a day of fun sourcing stock for the shop. It's been a loooonng and tiring one, but worth it - we got some a-ma-zing things that I can't wait to share with you soon! Maybe in another video?

Long boots and mini dresses are okay in my books. I love denim jackets too, they are so boyish and easy to wear. I love men's clothes! This is a Gap one I've had for ages. I love Gap, it's so wearable isn't too fussy which I love.

Really should do some reading of blogs tonight but I'm shattered! If you haven't yet, check out my 3 winner giveaway by clicking on the image below :) I'd love if you entered!

xxx

Follow The Flower Girl

Follow BeckyMay on Twitter
3 winner giveaway, click below!

Photobucket