Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Simple Knit Mini

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

( H&M dress, vintage jewelery, boots and hat)

I've had such a lovely couple of days with my friends and family. It was great to have a break from all things shop related and to just be able to chill for a bit! It's the people in my life that are most important to me.

Anyway, onwards with the week! I've been painting at the shop today - time to get my hands dirty! Got a busy few days ahead, lots of shop errands to run, a couple of mornings filming and hopefully a trip up to London for stock. Check out the ex Louis Vuitton mannequins! I WILL post my giveaway this week, I promise! I've got it all planned, it's got a fab twist on it to usual giveaways!

I wore another knitted dress today, this is the one I cut short. Well actually, I bought one, cut it too short and then went back and bought the same one and cut it to this length. Although, I reckon I might cut this one just a wee bit shorter, what do you think? This style of dress is perfect with 60s style boots and our family hat which I stupidly left at the shop on one of the mannequins! I've been rocking it all day, so just imagine me in it! Oh, and Kitty, Rose and I got matching glow in the dark flower rings this week, I kept looking at it in the darkness last night.

X

Follow The Flower Girl

Follow BeckyMay on Twitter