Sunday, February 20, 2011

Outfit Post OD-ing

Hey all!
The NYFW has got me wrapped around its little pinky and I've been spending more time than usual on the internet, looking up collections and Prabal Gurung's fall collection has emerged a clear winner. It is very evident from the collection that he is out there, experimenting with styles and textures and that especially showed in the use of different fabrics and the colors. The ombre pinks with the fierce reds and lets not forget the gorgeous tulle with the feather and sequin work dress which was undeniably, my favourite.
via latimes.com
On another note, I decided to try a layering of two of my favourite pieces from my closet and add a gorgeous dash of pearls and pink to it. The chunky string of pearls around the neck and pearl hairband. See how it turned out. The lovely PINK effects: Ay :)





The black top with rosettes: Forever New, The grey tunic: Supre, tights: random pick from Australia, the pink bag: Coach, the shoes: Random jooti store, watch: DKNY
I decided to add a sudden Indian touch to the very preppy outfit by adding these HOT PINK 'jootis' with multi colored thread work to the outfit. Of course the Pink Coach perfectly complemented those.
What do you think? Like/Dislike/Indifference?
Also, a friend informed me that I was Teen Vogue's Best Dressed Reader on 27th January :) Check it out HERE.
I am also available on StylePile now and hopefully I will update it often :) Find me HERE.
Much love fashionistas!
XOXO