Friday, February 25, 2011

THE OUTFIT: 'Zara orange studio pants.'

In my previous post I told you about my Zara order. Now it's time to show you my outfit! Those who are following me on Facebook already had the chance to see it.

I ordered these orange pants and red leather pants. The outfit of the red one is coming later!
These pants are really comfortable and I love to wear them!

And I also have the amazing news that I'm going to the Paris Fashion week!
I'm so excited!

I wish you all an amazing weekend!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
- Follow GLAMOURBLOG: Twitter / FacebookBloglovin / Chictopia / Hypeed / Lookbook

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic