Sunday, February 27, 2011

NOT MY FIRST RODEO

vintage beaded crochet top, Urban 1972 boudoir lace shorts, vintage Smokey the Bear hat, vintage snakeskin DIY bucket bag,  JC Solvang booties from Joel, vintage southwestern belt, Bueno Bueno feather tails, vintage oversized cross necklace, B.E. rings and leopard skinny scarf
It's warming up here in The Great State" which means it's time for RODEO! Last night my family and I attended the annual BBQ Cook Off, YUMMY IN MY TUMMY! My Dad usually have a booth set up so we got VIP tickets and got to drink and eat as much as we wanted. You can literally smell it from the freeway as you're driving there! Love the Rodeo...you get livestock, bunnies, rides and CARNIE FOOD! I am a sucker for some carnie food! They will deep fry anything or put it on a stick like hotdogs, twinkies, oreos, sausage, turkey leg, etc!
So I decided to wear something a little loosey goosey to hide the food baby I was about to make. As you can see crochet is still my bitch and if I could wear it everyday, I would! I was feeling nothing but textures and had animal instincts. So I draped myself down with a few pieces. By the end of the night the scarf was tied to my purse cause it just keep choking me like I owed it money, hahaha! 
Overall everything was beautiful and Ephraim had a fucking blast! He passed out walking back to the car. I swear he does that every year! Thank Satan for Joel cause he's getting fucking heavy these days! Way too big for Mama to carry, tear!
I'm having a SWELL weekend and I hope you guys did too?? I know I've been a little M.I.A. but my bike had a flat so it's a little hard to get back and forth from my house to my studio. Plus haul all that camera equipment around while on foot. So I was like you know what, mini vaca for VV! But I'm back and I hoped you missed me??
Love you guys from the bottom of my vintage heart,
Virgin