Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Look me in the eye now you wanna try to tell a lie.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Pants ZARA blazer VINTAGE shirt LUMER SHOP bag MISS SELFRIDGE
Maybe you will already recognize this place, I think I did a lot of shootings here with Lovre.
Ahh those were the good days in Zadar.
I am getting a little bit tired of Split so I am off to Zagreb these days. Maybe next week.
Maybe there I will find my perfect bare back dress...
I got a lot of compliments about my nailpolish, so if you are curious about it, it is Catrice 170 I scream peach.
Oh and have you guys seen the new fall winter 2011 Paul Smith collection. If not, check it out here. I know I am drooling over every single piece.
                               love, Mila