Monday, February 21, 2011

Knitted Mini

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Just a quick post today. My brother and his wife visited earlier and we showed them the shop and things. And we've just had some dinner with old friends from Spain who are visiting for a couple of days. All in all a very relaxing day, mostly spent laughing.

This knitted dress is exactly what I've been looking for, I got it in two colours because I liked it so much! I'm seeing a new wardrobe staple in knitted mini dresses, I've also bought a cheap grey knit dress from H&M to cut short. They will be great to wear either with or without tights and with my ankle boots or mary-janes. I went a bit crazy in town yesterday - my H&M haul is superb. This look is so comfy and slouchy. Perfect for a drizzly day indoors.

Follow me on bloglovin if you like, and lately I've been getting quite Twitter-happy :)

Have great weeks everyone!
xxx

Follow The Flower Girl

Follow BeckyMay on Twitter