Saturday, February 19, 2011

I wish That You Were Here With Me

IMG_7328

IMG_7325

IMG_7305

You can be the vodka and I can be the chaser. You can be the pencil and I can be the paper. You can be as cold as the winter weather. But I don't care as long as we're together - Auburn

IMG_7300

IMG_7291

IMG_7317

This is my outfit when I’m still in Indonesia last month. I don’t have enough time to post this outfit. I’m still prepare about my new apartment and I will move as soon as possible. Can’t wait until I get everything for my apartment and I will decorate my own room. Next week I’ll start my uni so I think I’ll very busy with a lot of assignment and maybe I have to skip check about my blog and etc.

After everything finish I’ll check about my blog, I’m thinking to change new header and make new design to my blog. Now I got some problem with my photobucket. That’s why you can’t see some pictures on my blog. I’ll fix it soon.

I’ll back with my new design on my blog and im really sorry for the late reply. I’ll reply your comment as sson as possible. Thank you so much.