Monday, February 28, 2011

I want the one I can't have and it's driving me mad .

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Faux leather pants ZARA dress and boots ASOS cardigan EBAY
So, I am still looking for bare back dresses. Is that too much to ask?
I was so disappointed few days ago when I found out that NastyGal does not deliver to Croatia. Boohooo.
I need those few items I saw online.
Oh I am waiting for spring, it is by far my favorite season. Plus fall.
I cant wait to go to Zagreb, to see all bloggers/friends. I do miss them.
And I really adore the combination of black and dark mustard, just like you can see in these photos.
                                              love, Mila