Monday, February 28, 2011

Gypsy Top and Up and Coming

Photobucket
Photobucket

First of all I just want to say a huge thank you to you all. I'm very excited to say I'm No.1 on one of Bloglovin's Up and Coming blog lists on the Popular page! I know bloglovin can be a bit dodgy and take a while for it to upload on different pages, so maybe it's not on everyones :/ But anyway I was excited to see it :)

Spent the day cleaning the shop! It looks so much nicer now but I reckon another day and it will look perfect! I'm in desperate need of a bath because it was so dusty and dirty where the builders have been in! I've got driving lessons galore this week and my theory test looming up on Wednesday :s, some filming going down on Thursday and a trip to London this weekend! It's my Mum's birthday tomorrow, so I'm about to go and wrap her presents up and write her card. These pictures were taken a few weeks back but I forgot I'd taken them - this gypsy top is falling apart!

Also I'll soon be meeting up with Robyn from The Robyn Diaries for an interview about my blog/shop for an exciting project she's working on!

Have lovely weeks everyone! X

Follow The Flower Girl

Follow BeckyMay on Twitter

Check out my 3 winner giveaway below!

Photobucket