Saturday, February 26, 2011

Golden Light

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

How unimaginative is that title?! In fact, I think I've used it once before, anyway, I always struggle with post titles ahah. Are you all enjoying the weekend? It's been a lovely day today, it poured this morning and then the sun shone all afternoon! Sunshine makes me happy! It was so nice wandering around town, I got my Mum her birthday presents! There was a chill in the air so I snuggled up in my vintage faux fur coat. It's so cozy and warm! This is the other knit dress I got (it's the same as the cream one), they have a great lived in feel to them and are such an easy thing to sling on in the morning. Worn with my vintage shoes, basket, simple necklaces and I slung my hair into a messy bun.

  The shop is almost all decorated! The builder has one more day (tomorrow) and after that it's just little bits and bobs to get on with. I'll post some pictures once we've had a chance to clean up and make it look shiny again!

I'll be posting my very belated 1000 followers giveaway tomorrow! It's got a lil' twist on it so make sure to check it out!

I'm about to go and help my sister with her art homework to say thanks for taking such great pictures again! Have great Saturday nights!

Follow The Flower Girl

Follow BeckyMay on Twitter