Monday, February 21, 2011

FRINGE

(everything thrifted from head to toe)
 vintage gauze floral fringe capelet, $3 American Apparel dress found while thrifting, vintage Smokey the Bear hat, Zara leopard faux fur bag, Bueno Bueno feather tail, vintage oversized cross necklace, vintage bangles and B.E. rings
So my LATEST OBSESSION right now are floral fringe capelets/coverall! I would stab someone for one that has a red and black velvet burnout effect with extra long fringe, mmm YUM! I searched online and some of these people want a leg, arm, first born and your cat when it dies. Way outta my budget! So I found a shawl while thrifting that did the trick, it's gotta be a good one, with eye catching details and fringe, not your grandmother's movie shawl!  Just add 1 button or as many as you like to the front and BAM instant fringe cape. Slouch it over whatever you like. I decided to do a black out and bring your eyes straight to the capelet. Try it at home kiddos, this is probably the easiest DIY ever!
For the past couple of days I've been really busy but for some reason EXTREMELY HAPPY! I've been walking to work which helps me cut out time at the gym. Renewed my faith in Jamba Juice and bought one of those oversized calenders from Walmart to help me stay on track. I can honestly say "life is good"!!
Thanks for all the love on a daily,
Virgin