Friday, February 18, 2011

Focus


Hi guys! Finally got some shots from around the shop uploaded! Here you can see the view from just outside the door (that's the train station in the background), the wonderful heavy front door (which needs a bloody good clean!), the newly-built changing room (note to self - paint @ weekend), and the glass-topped counter. I'm hoping to get some fairy lights put in underneath the glass to shine through in a hazy kind of way. I hope you like what you see! We'll hopefully be collecting some amazing mannequins this Sunday. They were made for a Louis Vuitton boutique which is exciting!

I LOVE this hat, it's a communal family hat that gets passed around between myself, my Mum and Sister. It was my turn today! Hands down, my sister looks best in hats out of us all, (actually she looks better than anyone in hats), but we all like wearing it. Safe to say, I gave little thought as to what else to wear - the hat was the focal point to this look! These leather shorts are so comfy, they fit perfectly and make for a welcome change to skirts and dresses, also, I like the combination of leather against floral print.

On top of everything, I had my first drving lesson tonight which was amazing! But I kept laughing because I was so nervous! My other brother and his wife are visiting on Monday, as well as my Mum's friend with her kids for a couple of nights, so the house will be manic for half term!

I have something very exciting to share with you all tomorrow, that I've been itching to blog about for a while now - so make sure to check back tomorrow!!!

Have terrific weekends/half terms everyone!

Follow The Flower Girl

Follow BeckyMay on Twitter