Sunday, February 20, 2011

Flower Basket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The first thing my sister said to me when I asked her to take some pictures was "You look like you're going on your Easter holidays with those baskets". We had fun the other evening messing around taking pictures! I guess this really is how I might look when going away for a weekend though. I wish I could carry a basket full of real flowers around all the time, but it's just not practical. Oh well. I folded up the sleeves of this peasant top because I've worn it before on the blog, and folding up the sleeves changed it a bit, well that's what I told myself anyway. These flag shorts have been hanging in my wardrobe for ages now so I thought I'd better blog them! 

I was recognised today by a lovely girl who works in the Topshop where I live! What a surreal moment! She said she read my blog and recognised me from my basket! Embarrassingly, I was looking a complete state! Haha, just my luck! A big shout out to you Beth if you're reading this! It was lovely to meet you!

I've been at the shop all day (minus a little venture to topshop!) and was watching the workmen put up all the last rails and build the last bit of the counter. It's looking amazing, but I thought I'd get back to just doing some outfit posts instead of shoppy ones!

Thank you for all your lovely comments yesterday - a correction on my part, sorry it isn't a "movie camera" as I called it, it's a broadcasting camera or something, whatever that means, see I really don't know anything about cameras and to me it just looks like a huge movie camera!

Hope you are all having lovely weekends! We have family coming tomorrow and I'm excited to start a new week with my arms wide open.

XXX

Follow The Flower Girl

Follow BeckyMay on Twitter