Sunday, December 12, 2010

Winter must be cold for those with no warm memories.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Boots ASOS dress ZARA jacket VINTAGE
These photos were actually taken couple weeks ago but I totally forgot about them. So here they are now. I really like the look of this jacket, I was looking for a regular denim jacket but than I stumbled upon this one. And what can I say, it was love.
Oh and look how the weather was great in these photos.
I miss those times.
Aahhhh.
Today is really a lazy day.I just want to lay on the bed, watch something on my laptop(either Skins or Glee).
Actually I think that is extacly what I am gonna do. What are your plans?
                                                             love, Mila