Thursday, December 9, 2010

SS'11 Preview (new designs | made these)

All items VASILIEVA (designed and created)

Et voila, as promised preview of my SS'11 Collection. I'm planning to have a very fresh and at the same time chic colour palette. There will be beige and blue with the touches of gold. I will also include a collection of limited edition t-shirts I've been talking about earlier. And there is one more thing I wanted to share with you guys, I will be doing a line of swimwear for the upcoming Summer season. Are you excited? I know I am. Simply cannot wait to finish all the main pieces and start working on the swimwear.

There are the pictures of the two jackets I'm doing for this Spring (also planning to have a tailored trench coat version in the similar fabric) and a blue maxi Summer dress. As I go along with the rest of the collection, I will be posting more photos.

Thank you guys for all your support. Couldn't have made it without you.
Love you all

Elena

♥♡

Follow Elena Vasilieva