Saturday, December 11, 2010

Resolution.









Kurv Magazine Issue 22
"Centurion"
Photography: Richard Warren
Model: Uliana Tikhova



Bought Kurv magazine the other day and it is full of some really amazing photography. This shoot was my personal favourite but I will be posting more over the next week or so!
Also headed to the markets this morning and was sadly disappointed- there wasn't a whole lot there today, but I did get these beautiful roses!



Also doing a little bit of a wardrobe clean-out this weekend. It has made me realise that I have far too many clothes for my own good (many that I have never worn!). So my resolution is simple; I have decided that for now I am going to stop buying clothes and make do with what I have got...I'll see how long it lasts for!...Here are a few of the things I dug out.



Sportsgirl top.



Topshop bolero
Natasha Gan skirt.



One Teaspoon top.
Target shorts.

Hope you all had a great weekend! x